Duplicate poster

Request series, season banners, episode images or Fan Art, display banners you've created, and discuss related topics.
Forum rules
Please note that episode images cannot be replaced by regular users.
To replace an image, create a post and link to both the exact episode and the replacement image (use imgur or similar) and a moderator will replace the image for you.

To request the removal of an image you must include a link to the exact image. Additionally, an explanation of the problem with the image must be included.

For broken images use Report Broken Images thread. Per the first post you must include a link to the image.

Requests that do not contain the required links or explanations will be moved to the incomplete requests forum.
Timelife08094

Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:53 pm

Hello,
Dark tourist has a poster that is duplicated. Please delete one. Thanks.
https://thetvdb.com/series/dark-tourist/artwork/posters
polargeek
Site Admin

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:30 pm

Are you not able to delete the duplicate that you added yourself?
All PM's asking for exceptions, rule changes, series unlocks et al will be ignored.
Timelife08094

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:01 pm

Hello,
I have tried to do that in the past and was not able to do so. Guess I just assumed that it didn't work.
Another thing that I have never been able to accomplish is favorite a poster that is the fourth poster or higher. When I click on see all posters I can't select any of them as favorites.
polargeek
Site Admin

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:03 pm

Ok, I thought it was only episode images that couldn't be deleted by the uploader. I'll make a note of those issues and let the programmers know.

The duplicate has been removed
All PM's asking for exceptions, rule changes, series unlocks et al will be ignored.
Timelife08094

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:04 pm

Much appreciated. Thanks for your effort.
Killua

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:25 pm

I have tried to do that in the past and was not able to do so. Guess I just assumed that it didn't work.
Did you enter the dashboard?
Another thing that I have never been able to accomplish is favorite a poster that is the fourth poster or higher. When I click on see all posters I can't select any of them as favorites.
If you access it on your phone, then you need to change your browser to the desktop version.
And watch Hunter x Hunter (2011)!