Hello!

Please introduce yourself here and let us know a little bit about yourself.
Newly registered users must post here at least once before using the other forums.
Forum rules
Welcome to TheTVDB forums!
First-time posters, please take this time to read our rules.
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions

Thank you for joining TheTVDB!
We look forward to working with you to provide the best TV airing resource anywhere!
dirrtyslave

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:50 am

Hi! My name is Frank and I'm from Italy.
I've contributed on the tvdb website regarding soap operas air-dates (The Bold And The Beautiful / Y&R / Days Of Our Lives).
These shows have no been updated on the TvTime app since november 2019. I noticed that B&B/Y&R were fixed lately and it's ok now, they appear on the TvTime app. But Days Of Our Lives has not been updated yet on the TvTime app but it's updated on the TVDB website. How can the show re-appear on my upcoming watchlist? It's so frustrating that soap operas are not taking care of properly on that app... :cry:
Mistywing
Site Moderator

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:51 pm

If the data is here but not on TVTime, I think you should contact TVTime to force an update.
dirrtyslave

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:32 pm

Mistywing wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:51 pm
If the data is here but not on TVTime, I think you should contact TVTime to force an update.
Hi, yes I contacted TVTime and they told me that as soon as they have an ETA (I don't know what that is) they'll fix it... it's been 5 months tho :|
Mistywing
Site Moderator

Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:15 pm

Unfortunately we don't have a way here to force an update. A gentle reminder may be in order if it's been that long.
dirrtyslave

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:06 am

Mistywing wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:15 pm
Unfortunately we don't have a way here to force an update. A gentle reminder may be in order if it's been that long.
They replied to me again and finally fixed it! :D