Why is my Tv Show is deleted?

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
NicolaasMiglioreReal

Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:29 pm

I’m have created on Tv show called Nicolaas Migliore Daily. The tv show will be on Amazon Prime. It pilot episode is expected to be released on May 18th. Why is this title deleted
NicolaasMiglioreReal

Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:31 pm

I had created on Tv show called Nicolaas Migliore Daily. The tv show will be on Amazon Prime. It pilot episode is expected to be released on May 18th. Why is this title deleted?

Sincerely,
Nicolaas Migliore
Equinox
Site Moderator

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:47 am

Do you have a source announcing this series' pickup by Prime Video? We cannot restore deleted records, but you can add it again and I can lock it and add a note (provided I can see it's a valid series).
NicolaasMiglioreReal

Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:23 am

Equinox wrote:
Do you have a source announcing this series' pickup by Prime Video? We cannot restore deleted records, but you can add it again and I can lock it and add a note (provided I can see it's a valid series).
Sorry, for the late response. The series is a new series and is still being written. I will be self distributing the series on Amazon prime. So the best resort would be to wait until I have it distributed then make create the listing?
Equinox
Site Moderator

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:20 am

NicolaasMiglioreReal wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:23 am
Equinox wrote:
Sorry, for the late response. The series is a new series and is still being written. I will be self distributing the series on Amazon prime. So the best resort would be to wait until I have it distributed then make create the listing?
Yes. I mean, you could create it now, but it just might end up getting deleted again, if a moderator sees this record and is unable to verify its authenticity. So I would suggest waiting until the series is available on Prime Video.