The Masked Singer S2 E12 + 13 images

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
This forum is now read-only. Support for TheTVDB.com is now available at https://support.thetvdb.com/ We also have a Knowledgebase which includes site rules and tips at https://support.thetvdb.com/kb/
Magitroopa

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:29 am

Hi there, this should be the final edit/change request for season 2 of The Masked Singer. Episodes 12 and 13 need images added. The images come from the official FOX website.

"Road to the Finals" "Season Finale: And The Winner Takes It All and Takes It Off" Thanks in advance!
Equinox
Site Moderator

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:03 am

Magitroopa

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:52 am

Equinox wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:03 am
Done!
I actually just noticed there is no plot for E9-13... could those be added in too? Once plots are all in, THEN S2 should be completely done. :P

"Clash of the Masks"
Four more of the remaining celebrities take on their next round of dazzling performances.

"A Pain in the Mask"
The six remaining contestants compete together for the first time -- with one celebrity unwrapped.

"Two Masks Take It Off: Holiday Semi-Finals"
The remaining masked celebrities compete for a spot in the finals; two celebrities are unwrapped.

"Road to the Finals"
A review of the best performances from Season 2.

"Season Finale: And The Winner Takes It All and Takes It Off"
The three finalists compete for the golden trophy; all contestants are unmasked.

Most of the plots come from the official site, though the site uses the "Two Masks Take It Off: Holiday Semi-Finals" plot for "Road to the Finals so I used some info from Zap2it.
Equinox
Site Moderator

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:56 am

Magitroopa wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:52 am
I actually just noticed there is no plot for E9-13... could those be added in too? Once plots are all in, THEN S2 should be completely done. :P
I've added the episode overviews for S02E09 through S02E13. And yes, the Season 2 page is now broken :?