Undercover (BBC 2016) no longer shows up in search

Discussion regarding locked series.
Read the instructions at the top of the forum before making a post!
Forum rules
All requests to modify unlocked entries - with the exception of series titles - will immediately be marked Resolved.

Please read our rules and our series-specific information before posting.
Specials Guidelines are available here.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources.
Wikipedia is a good starting point for searches, but it WILL NOT be considered a valid reason for requesting a change.

In addition the following items are not acceptable reasoning for a request: scene/torrent/fansub releases, sickbeard/couch potato/etc, re-airings in another country (or new channel), and once again wikipedia.

Note: Requests to unlock a series will be denied as all series locks are in place for a good reason. Please indicate which changes you are needing to see made and cite valid sources as mentioned above. Thank you
pffortin

Undercover (BBC 2016) no longer shows up in search

Postby pffortin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:54 am

It seems that the BBC mini-series Undercover (2016) is no longer showing up in the TVDB search result. As a result, KODI tells me that the series doesn't exist and wants to delete it from its library. Until last week, this worked fine. Any idea on how the fix this? BTW, I can get to the series's information in TVDB using Google.

pffortin

Re: Undercover (BBC 2016) no longer shows up in search

Postby pffortin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:57 am

rev.pragon

Postby rev.pragon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:35 am

Sorry but if i put Undercover (2016) in the Search Field, even with English in the Language Filed, it shows up. Do you have changed anything with your System? Maybe an Update? Kodi 18.2 was released these Days. I have 18.1, everything works.
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.

We DON´T delete Pictures on Episodes on the current Site. Provide Images and a Mod/Admin will replace it.

pffortin

Postby pffortin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:26 pm

WOW... I can see it now... but I swear it wasn't in the list yesterday. Anyway, thanks for a speedy reply.