The Challenge

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
robant85

The Challenge

Postby robant85 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:18 am

Hello,

MTV's "The Challenge" has been locked. I have been editing that series from the official schedule page.

We now have a new episode title and description I would like to add.

Season number: 33
Episode title: Lost In Translation
Episode description: A surprising argument during the “Day of Reckoning” challenge creates unexpected rivalries. Paulie debates a risky move in order to eliminate Kyle. After a poor performance in the challenge, one player packs their bags and threatens to quit the game.
Date aired: April 24, 2019

Source: http://www.mtv.com/tv-schedule

Any chance the series can be unlocked?

rev.pragon

Re: The Challenge

Postby rev.pragon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:41 am

No Unlock. Provide the Data, Source and a Link to the Show/Episose and we will add it.

ChristyEzzell

Postby ChristyEzzell » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:10 pm

I've added it. Apologies for locking the series, but users have been messing around with the specials on the show, forcing moderators to go back in and clean up their work.

robant85

Postby robant85 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:19 am

Understood. Thanks. Do I need to create a new post each week, or can I continue to reply to this one?

rev.pragon

Postby rev.pragon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:22 am

Please make a new Thread for your next Request.

robant85

Postby robant85 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:23 am

Got it. Thanks again.