Costume Quest - Remove Duplicate Episodes

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
ParanoidAndroid

Costume Quest - Remove Duplicate Episodes

Postby ParanoidAndroid » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:35 am

Hello,

The series Costume Quest has six 2-part episodes (two 15-minute stories per episode, 6 episodes total, 12 stories total).

On this site's listing, 14 episodes are listed. The first 6 are correct, but 7-12 are the stories from the previous episodes listed again.
-7 & 8 are the stories from episode 4.
-9 & 10 are the stories from episode 5.
-11 & 12 are the stories from episode 6.
This can be seen in the names of the episodes as they are listed on this website.
Here is the IMDB page as well, for reference.
The episodes can also be seen as following this format on Amazon Prime itself, if you have an account for that to check it there.

The episodes listed as 13 & 14 here make up what is listed as episode 7 on IMDB. Strangely, I actually didn't see that one on Amazon Prime, so maybe it's still upcoming? Although, it's listed as the same release date as the rest; that said, IMDB isn't always perfect for such things, especially with new and lesser-known shows. Either that, or Amazon Prime is holding out on me. >_>

So, I guess I'm requesting that episodes 7-12 be removed and episodes 13-14 be merged into a new Episode 7 to follow the format of the rest of the series.

Thank you,

A Paranoid Android

lfatone

Re: Costume Quest - Remove Duplicate Episodes

Postby lfatone » Wed May 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Thanks! This request has been resolved.

ParanoidAndroid

Re: Costume Quest - Remove Duplicate Episodes

Postby ParanoidAndroid » Sun May 19, 2019 3:04 pm

Thank you! :)