The Crimson Rivers - Wrong summaries of episodes

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
Nemesia

The Crimson Rivers - Wrong summaries of episodes

Postby Nemesia » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Hello,

I understand how the episodes are split for this series (https://www.thetvdb.com/series/340820), but I think the summaries don't match the right episodes. It should be like this:

Source: http://www.allocine.fr/series/ficheseri ... son-31742/

If someone could match the right summary with the right episode title, that would be great!

Thanks

Nemesia

Nemesia

Re: The Crimson Rivers - Wrong summaries of episodes

Postby Nemesia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:22 pm

Hello,

I see the titles and summaries for the episodes are still wrong... Can I ask for an update please? If you need more sources, IMDB agrees with Allocine: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7349016/ep ... =tt_ov_epl.

Thanks

Nemesia

cricknick

Postby cricknick » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:22 am

Hi,

I'd like to ask the same as Nemesia, please. And, if it'd be possible to also correct the number of episodes, as per IMDB, the total is 8.

Thanks in advance,
Cricknick

Mistywing

Postby Mistywing » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:45 am

The series is ordered and segmented according to how it aired on ZDF in Germany.
Note: I have reordered/replaced some images since it was clear they were not matching up.

Nemesia

Postby Nemesia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:13 am

Thanks Mistywing. I know there has been several threads arguing about the right segmentation of the episodes, and it's not my point here. (Even though I think TVDB should follow the chronological order when the channel airs the episodes in obviously the wrong order, for marketing reasons.)

The mistakes I noticed in this case are about the pictures and a French summary that doesn't match the right episode. The French summary of "Day of Ashes" tells the plot of "The last hunt". The correct summary should be:
"Les vendanges sont menées par une secte du nom des "Vendangeurs de Dieu", dans le domaine dit du Château. C'est là-bas qu'on retrouve, dans une chapelle, sous les gravats d'un mur, le corps de Samuel Toschi, restaurateur des fresques de ce sanctuaire religieux. Cette fois-ci, Camille, infiltrée, enquête de l'intérieur. Niémans, lui, comprend que le tueur cherche à éliminer les têtes pensantes des gens du Château. En se rapprochant de la vérité, les flics vont découvrir la véritable nature de cette secte et leur projet terrifiant... "

And I think the pictures in "The last hunt" and "Day of Ashes" have been swapped: each one should match the other episode.
I also would have liked to develop a little bit each French summary (that's why I wrote them down in a previous post) but that's not really a mistake, just a lack of information, so it's not so bad. :)

Thanks!

Mistywing

Postby Mistywing » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:09 pm

Ah, j'avais pas remarqué le synopsis en désordre. C'est corrigé.

J'ai changé les images, il faut peut-être attendre la vidange du cache sur le serveur ou sur le navigateur. C'est maintenant:
Épisode 1
Épisode 2
Épisode 3
Épisode 4

J'ai pris les images de ZDF (où il y a également l'ordre de diffusion différent)

Nemesia

Postby Nemesia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:16 pm

Merci, cher compatriote ! :)

Mical

Postby Mical » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:07 am

If the episodes have been merged then at least duration should also be updated to 90min (currently 45min in the Show details!).
so 4x90min or 8x45min.
AND PLEASE NOTE that trakt.tv and TMDB displays 8 episodes!
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/82149-les ... uage=fr-FR
Please update accordingly.
Thx