Penelope [id:139651]

Requests older than the current month.
theFakeSheep

Penelope [id:139651]

Postby theFakeSheep » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:30 am

Penelope episodes need sorting out...

Unfortunately, I cannot find any "reputable" guide to back me up, with a full episode list.
Please find attached a list of 51 episodes plus two Specials that I have recorded in two separate runs.
Penelope.JPG
Spreadsheet of Penelope Shows

The Madman Entertainment website has two Penelope DVD's [Vol 1] - [Vol 2], where the first 20 episodes I have recorded are the same listed on the DVD's.

I only have a small problem, that this website [bottom of article] mentions that there are 52 episodes plus two Christmas specials, also whoever started entering episodes into TheTVDB also has a total of 54. Apparently, I am missing "Christmas Present" [#25 on TheTVDB list] - this website acknowledges the existence of such episode but only has a list of 43 and not in any order (apart from alphabetical).
** Stop Press **: I've now found that "Christmas Present" is scheduled for later on 25/12/2010 where I am [That is Australia - my EPG didn't go that far apparently]. So now, I don't know exactly which of the three Christmas themed episodes are the two Specials...? My guess, as whoever entered some into TheTVDB has "Christmas Present" not adjacent to the two others (which are adjacent), that "Merry Christmas Penelope" and "Christmas Party" are the specials and "Christmas Present" is Episode #25.

Is this enough credible information to have some order placed into the Penelope episode list? :)

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: Penelope [id:139651]

Postby DarklightIndigo » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:53 am

This really needs proper sources... the show is originally part of CBeebies' Show Me Show Me, so yeah, it's not likely you'll find an episode guide for just this segment any time soon.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

theFakeSheep

Postby theFakeSheep » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:24 am

Oh hello there... I gave up helping when I didn't get any response - yes or no.

Being almost four years ago, I had to search hard for my spreadsheet.
Here is the link to Google Spreadsheet of Penelope episodes.

The TVDB episode list looks different from four years ago, someone has put more episodes in but still not quite right order.
I believe the order I have on my spreadsheet to be the correct airing order.

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:23 pm

So if I'm reading this right, the 2010 series starts with "Milo & Madeline" and wraps with "Christmas Present / Christmas Party"?
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.