Fast N' Loud

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
Monstarr

Fast N' Loud

Postby Monstarr » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:24 am

There is an issue with the grouping of the episodes for the show Fast N' Loud
It starts with Season 4 (only 13 episodes not 21) and goes on until Season 12. Basically a majority of Season 5 is grouped with season 4 which then makes the rest of the seasons incorrect. Order is right, just not the grouping.

Reference: https://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/fast-n-loud/
TVDB directory: https://www.thetvdb.com/series/fast-n-loud/seasons/all

roSh9E8

Re: Fast N' Loud

Postby roSh9E8 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:43 pm

It appears you haven't searched this forum for past threads on this topic which cover the issues.

Monstarr

Postby Monstarr » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:16 am

Hi. I have done my research on this series on this forum but I can't seem to find a definitive answers.
Yes, there are tons of conversations about it but I couldn't find a definitive decision that was made. I apologize as I am new to this forum but not to forums in general. Before I even created an account I was searching, reading, repeat. I know that Discovery has changed the series multiple times and such. I just want to be able to get my plex server to match the info on discovery. If you have a link to the thread that has the information I'm looking for then that would be great I guess. At this point since it's denied I just want to understand.

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:22 am

Revisionism is a Day One Prohibition, predating most of the members here.
You can always add DVD Order for alternate arrangements; though it's not directly visible on the episode pages at the moment, correctly-set media centers should still be able to use it.

Unfortunately, Aired Order is not a flexible concept, regardless of how networks treat it.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.