Buck Rogers in the 25th Century Specials Season 00

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
freakshow999

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century Specials Season 00

Postby freakshow999 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:53 am

Hi,

I accidently made duplicate episodes in the Specials section.
I just received the complete Blu-ray collection and made new duplicate episode number for ones that were already numbered, but had no information except the original air date of the regular TV episode. All the episodes in the Specials are Feature-length Episodes.

Anyway... Please combine or delete as you wish moderators.

Thanks,

freakshow!

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Re: Buck Rogers in the 25th Century Specials Season 00

Postby Imzadi » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:52 am

All feature length episodes from specials have been deleted as they are already part of the season as two part episodes.

freakshow999

Postby freakshow999 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:32 am

On the bluray release they have both. With the exception of S01E01 Awakening and S01E02.
S01E21 and S01E33 Flight of the War Witch has the Feature-length Episode as well as the actual 2 part series versions.
S02E01 Time of the Hawk is presented with both the Feature length Episode as well as the actual 2 part series versions.
S02E02 Journey to Oasis is presented again with both a Feature length Episode as we as the actual 2 part series versions.

All of the Feature Length Episodes are presented in a movie format when compared with their series versions which contain the normal opening sequences in comparison .

I hope that cleans things up as to where I am deriving my information from.
If not please let me know if you need any other information that I may be able to provide?

Thank you,
Freakshow

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Postby Imzadi » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:33 am

It really doesn't matter. It's still the same episodes and therefore a duplicate and not allowed.