George Clarke's Amazing Spaces

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
This Forum is READ-ONLY
If you believe that an item has been incorrectly marked as resolved, please start a new topic.
tventhusiast

Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:50 am

Channel 4 have Series 7 as having 15 episodes, including the Snow and Ice Special as episode 10.
https://www.channel4.com/programmes/geo ... e/series-7

TVDB has an eighth series,
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/george-c ... es/6719416

ep 1 is Channel 4's S07E11
"George looks back at several memorable off-grid projects, from a wooden yurt in a quarry to a medieval summerhouse, a Victorian shepherds hut, and a stunning VW campervan"

ep 2 is Channel 4's S07E12
"George revisits projects that celebrate Britain's rich history and traditions, including bunkers from the second world war, a doghouse in Devon, and a cream tea business in a camper van"

C4's S07E13 shown on 22nd June
"George looks back at several ingenious builds done on a shoestring. Big things can be achieved with small sums - from a Tardis shed to a house built with absolutely zero budget."

Not sure what to do!
surfury

Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:42 pm

I just updated Episode 3 and apologise if I've screwed it up. It seems that whilst Episodes 11 to 15 inclusive are sort of "Best of's", Episode has yet to be broadcast and doesn't have a broadcast date either (well not that I've found). Just a small correction to the OP's post is that Amazing Spaces Snow and Ice Special is Episode 9 and Episode 10 is Amazing Spaces Special: 24 Hour Build.

Other than that I concur with tventhusiast.
tventhusiast

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:29 pm

TVMaze also has all the episodes under Series 7:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/873/george ... ing-spaces
SiM99

Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:50 am

I've also just made some updates in effort to match the official listings...

Series 8 had "Episode 1" to "Episode 6" with information about some of the later special/look-back episodes from series 7, which I've replaced with the correct listings according to Channel 4.

I must apologise, as I only noticed the message saying "If you feel an episode information needs edited, post in the forums first" as I was editing episode 6, so thought I might as well finish the job. I had searched the forum to see what requests existed around the series, but didn't find any with people objecting to changes being made, otherwise I definitely would have posted here before making changes.

I realise that someone may want to refer to the details that were originally used in season 8 if they wish to add those episodes as part of season 7, so have managed to gather the data that was previously used in season 8 from tabs that I had left open and the channel 4 listings. This is included below:

Episode 1
06/08/2018
George looks back over some of the best off-grid projects from Amazing Spaces: from a wooden yurt in a Devonshire quarry, to a medieval summerhouse in a suburban Kent garden made out of cob. George also sees the stunning results of a VW campervan restoration in Shropshire and visits a Victorian shepherds hut in Worcester.

Episode 2
06/15/2018
George Clarke looks back over some of the best projects from Amazing Spaces. This time, he celebrates the Best of British and Britain's rich history and traditions, including a pair of bunkers from World War Two in a Surrey garden, and a Victorian railway carriage containing rare mahogany from the 1600s. There's a doghouse in Devon being converted into an extension. There's also the ex-cop launching a cream tea business in a camper van.

Episode 3
06/22/2018
This episode showcases the ingenious builds done on a shoestring; designs which demonstrate that big things can be achieved on small budgets – from a shed transformed into a Tardis to a home in Herefordshire built without any budget at all. In Texas, George visits a family home made out of ‘earth bags’ as well as one of the smallest homes ever seen on the show.

Episode 4
06/29/2018
This episode features some of the youngest small space designers around. In Somerset, 12-year-old Gwynnie wants her own luxury party shed. In south west London, Marcus attempts a boat restoration project with a young woman he's just met internet dating. In North Wales, George revisits a pair of newlyweds who converted an old army truck into a mobile campervan rather than go on honeymoon. And in New Zealand, George visits a sky sphere with a device that delivers chilled beer to your chair.

Episode 5
07/06/2018
In this special episode, George revisits some of the finest builds from across Europe. There’s an epic mountain-top retreat in the Italian Alps and a glass-walled lake house in Lugano. There is also an ingenious bed in Gelnhausen, Germany and a floating home in Denmark partly made out of recycled debris. And in Barcelona, George visits possibly the smallest city home he’s ever seen – a 24-square-metre roof top studio apartment where everything is hidden in the walls.

Episode 6
07/15/2018
In this tree house special, George rediscovers some of the best tiny builds to be found up in the treetops across the world. In Tuscany, George visits a romantic treehouse. There's a tree hotel in Sweden shaped like a UFO. The show also features a tree house designed like a mirrored cube. And there's a look back at the epic tree house George and master carpenter Will Hardie built together in Kielder Forest Park.
SiM99

Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:57 am

If the changes made are acceptable, then the existing season 9 is redundant so could it please be deleted?

(I did try to add this reuuest to my previous post but was told I can no longer edit it)
tventhusiast

Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:59 am

Hi, Yes, it's a mess. Maybe better to append the old Series 8, and the specials, to Series 7?
tventhusiast

Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:32 pm

tventhusiast wrote:Hi, Yes, it's a mess. Maybe better to append the old Series 8, and the specials, to Series 7?
Which I have now done.
tventhusiast

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:43 pm

Is there a particular reason these requests are being ignored? It would be nice to know.