Merging of "Mord mit Ansage"

Discussion regarding locked series.
Read the instructions at the top of the forum before making a post!
Forum rules
All requests to modify unlocked entries - with the exception of series titles - will immediately be marked Resolved.

Please read our rules and our series-specific information before posting.
Specials Guidelines are available here.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources.
Wikipedia is a good starting point for searches, but it WILL NOT be considered a valid reason for requesting a change.

In addition the following items are not acceptable reasoning for a request: scene/torrent/fansub releases, sickbeard/couch potato/etc, re-airings in another country (or new channel), and once again wikipedia.

Note: Requests to unlock a series will be denied as all series locks are in place for a good reason. Please indicate which changes you are needing to see made and cite valid sources as mentioned above. Thank you
Bloodsoul

Merging of "Mord mit Ansage"

Postby Bloodsoul » Fri May 11, 2018 6:07 am

Hi.

I'd like to suggest a merge of the two entries of the same show named "Mord mit Ansage". IDs 343833 and 343330.
In addition, the english title for this show should be the same as in german "Mord mit Ansage", since there is no specific english title.

Thank you in advance.

Bloodsoul

Re: Merging of "Mord mit Ansage"

Postby Bloodsoul » Thu May 17, 2018 10:42 am

Since I was able to log in again, I managed to update the earlier entry to have all the data. Therefore it would be nice if some mod could only delete the latter one: 343833 is duplicate.

Thanks.