Smurfs/ rearranging DVD order

Requests that are lacking information
Forum rules
Why is my post here? Your post requires more information (please read the sticky topic)
Thdarker

Smurfs/ rearranging DVD order

Postby Thdarker » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Hi, Gentlemen, Is it possible for you guys to correct the order of the episodes past the season 1, It seems from season 2 towards 9 is not in the correct DVD order, I have the smurfs ultimate collection, http://r.ebay.com/YS1qy2, I will offer to write the correct order of the series

Regards,

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: Smurfs/ rearranging DVD order

Postby DarklightIndigo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:21 am

Smurfs originated in the US, so the Region 1 DVD or Region A Blu-Ray order needs to be used to provide that order.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

Thdarker

Postby Thdarker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:06 am

DarklightIndigo wrote:Smurfs originated in the US, so the Region 1 DVD or Region A Blu-Ray order needs to be used to provide that order.

Hm, So that means i will have to get the Region A Blu-ray, but how the ultimate edition uses the correct DVD order from the TVDB, I assume that all other versions are the same with DVD order, if i provided the season 2 DVD order will you be able to crosscheck with the American DVD order?

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:08 pm

You don't have to buy anything, simply referencing production company or sales sites that provide the R1/A titles should be sufficient.

Thdarker

Postby Thdarker » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:12 pm

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a reputable source For DVD release, It seems they only released up to season 2 For Region A!, The season 2 dvd were not even completed they released up to 20 episodes, Is it not possible to use The region 4 ( Australia) order, Because the titles order are also shared into the uk release, So i also think that the same order are shared among the American DvD

http://smurfs.wikia.com/wiki/Smurfs:_Co ... gion_2_DVD)
http://smurfs.wikia.com/wiki/Smurfs:_Co ... gion_4_DVD)

RyanThiele

Postby RyanThiele » Tue May 22, 2018 10:50 am

I have the complete US DVD release including the order (Season 1-9 including the specials). I'm not sure where I can post them.

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 am

Photobucket or Google Drive (preferably a throwaway account for security's sake), then just link from here.