BBC Documentaries

Series that require continual maintenance and / or aggressive cleanup.

lopek

Re: BBC Documentaries

Postby lopek » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:22 pm

Now over a month since anything in this thread has been actioned?

There are quite a few additional errors over the last weeks that have yet to be reported, but I'm not going to waste many more time until the admins of the site invest some of their time to actually do something with the info! This site has become a complete joke. :x :x

iufgweilgdsao

Postby iufgweilgdsao » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:03 pm

lopek wrote:This site has become a complete joke. :x :x

Yep. Nothing is getting actioned on the site. :x

lopek

Postby lopek » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:45 pm

iufgweilgdsao wrote:Yep. Nothing is getting actioned on the site. :x

I've all but given up & started migrating my app & contributing elsewhere. How difficult is it to acknowledge the issues & give some kind of update as to their plan. :x

Mistywing

Postby Mistywing » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:28 pm

lopek wrote:
iufgweilgdsao wrote:Yep. Nothing is getting actioned on the site. :x

I've all but given up & started migrating my app & contributing elsewhere. How difficult is it to acknowledge the issues & give some kind of update as to their plan. :x

Hey, so unfortunately it appears the staff taking care of this has stopped for reasons I don't know.
For the record I went and looked back up to page 40, since everything I clicked before that had disappeared. I'm therefore assuming everything prior was taken care of.
I have deleted the duplicated episodes that premiered earlier in the series, but I have some questions before doing the rest.
BBC lists 'Music Played' in some of the sites you linked, does that not make it a part of the music series?
Also, for the Philippines documentaries, is there a conclusion to the problem?