Can I download the NFO files from the website?

This section of the forum is for our users to share their custom NFO files for alternate show orderings and "series" which do not belong directly in our database.
Forum rules
This section of the forum is for our users to share their custom NFO files for alternate show orderings and "series" which do not belong directly in our database. It will not be moderated except to remove abuse and spam so do not expect admin/mod support here. NFO files should be stored offsite on either cloud storage or similar hosting sites. Have fun and don't make us regret this.
Paulshelling

Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:25 am

A number of Emby users have being experiencing a months-long issue which the developers are being slow to respond to, whereby metadata is not able to be found. I unfortuantely have this problem on two different platforms and am getting frustrated with the lack of communication on the issue.

I hope I don't sound too ignorant, but is there a way I can download a series NFO files directly from TVDB, so I can add these files in myself?
rev.pragon
Site Moderator

Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:17 am

No that´s not possible. I would recommend to use an Offline Media Tool which creates nfo Files and handle them properly.
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.