Make Season ID Available

Discussion about the website and interfaces.
Report general bugs here.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SERIES REQUESTS HERE.
Use the appropriate forum.
Requests posted here are subject to immediate deletion.
Rohan Das

Sat May 23, 2020 1:41 am

It'd be great if you guys can make the Season ID for series available to everyone.

Websites like TheMovieDB has options to add the TVDB Season ID and websites like Trakt which uses both TVDB & TheMovieDB to get the data can use that Season ID for redirection purpose.
By using the Season ID people like me who are contributing to the TVDB Database can redirect to TVDB season from within the Trakt Season which makes the work a bit easier for us.

A week ago Bukltool which is only meant to be used by the Moderators got available to the Normal Users by mistake. Within the URL of the Bulktool I saw that the Season ID still exist just not been made available to the Normal Users.

Code: Select all

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/<Series-Name>/season/<Season-ID>/bulktools
I hope you'd consider this request and make it available.
Elliesh7

Thu May 28, 2020 10:39 am

Rohan Das wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:41 am
It'd be great if you guys can make the Season ID for series available to everyone.

Websites like TheMovieDB has options to add the TVDB Season ID and websites like Trakt which uses both TVDB & TheMovieDB to get the data can use that Season ID for redirection purpose.
By using the Season ID people like me who are contributing to the TVDB Database can redirect to TVDB season from within the Trakt Season which makes the work a bit easier for us.

A week ago Bukltool which is only meant to be used by the Moderators got available to the Normal Users by mistake. Within the URL of the Bulktool I saw that the Season ID still exist just not been made available to the Normal Users.

Code: Select all

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/<Series-Name>/season/<Season-ID>/bulktools
I hope you'd consider this request and make it available.
Yes I also agree that it would have been a great initiative for all those who are contributing.