Want to add an episode but have a question!

Please introduce yourself here and let us know a little bit about yourself.
Newly registered users must post here at least once before using the other forums.
Forum rules
Welcome to TheTVDB forums!
First-time posters, please take this time to read our rules.
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions

Thank you for joining TheTVDB!
We look forward to working with you to provide the best TV airing resource anywhere!
DHK

Sat May 23, 2020 1:43 pm

Hi,

I want to add an episode to an existing season of Great Performances, but when I fill out the episode form I don't see a way to add the episode number. Any pointers gratefully appreciated.

I've been digitizing 20 year old VHS tapes for input to Plex, and TVDB is a godsend.

Thanks!
Gilly
Site Moderator

Sat May 23, 2020 1:52 pm

DHK wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:43 pm
Hi,

I want to add an episode to an existing season of Great Performances, but when I fill out the episode form I don't see a way to add the episode number. Any pointers gratefully appreciated.

I've been digitizing 20 year old VHS tapes for input to Plex, and TVDB is a godsend.

Thanks!
Hi DHK,

Welcome to the forums.

If you haven't already, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with our rules: viewtopic.php?f=122&t=59152

When posting about any show on the forums, please include a link to the show on TVDB and if possible, a link to the shows official website.

When adding an episode, the episode number is automatically assigned the next number after the latest already in that season. Episodes can be moved around after creation if needed by clicking the "Edit" button while in the Season view.

Let me know if I can provide any further assistance and thanks in advance for your contributions :)

Thanks,

Gilly