Wrestling / UFC / Sports Allowed?

Discuss ongoing matters concerning the application of site policies, or the policies themselves, here.
Forum rules
This sub-forum is for the discussion of site policy and the handling thereof ONLY.
Please direct all change requests to the main forum.
Toadination
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:50 pm

Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:20 am

What do you guys think of handling the current Being The Elite episode (199)? It's been uploaded as 3 separate episodes (Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3), with the next one being #200. Currently it only has episode 199 listed as Part One with the 25min runtime of the first one, so would Part 2 be technically episode 200, or would that throw it out so that episode 200 would actually be episode 202 on the database? I was thinking of an alternative of maybe combining them all to keep in line with their numbering, giving the current entry it's 60 minute combined runtime, but I'm unsure of how to name it then.

Any thoughts?

Edit: There was a similar previous situation with Being The Inner Circle, which was added as a special, but that episode didn't count in the official numbering so it being put in specials didn't mess with the numbering of the normal series.
axminster
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm
Location: Brazil

Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:09 pm

I changed the dates for Impact Wrestling's future episodes and someone changed it back. The day the last episode was supposed to broadcast, they had an event instead (unrelated to the tv show).

https://impactplus.tv/details/5c748277a6f547001c184c16
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=261923

As you can see, it's not counted towards the numbering and it's listed as Part 1, so I believe Part 2 is next week. I postponed the next episodes by two weeks and someone changed it back. We don't even know if Impact is being taped under this pandemic, but we have to play the waiting game for now to see if they have new episodes.

Since I'm doing this post, can this image be flagged for replacement? They changed the image on ImpactPlus and I like the new one better. https://www.thetvdb.com/series/tna-impa ... es/7651435
swattx
Site Moderator
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:17 am

axminster wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:09 pm
I changed the dates for Impact Wrestling's future episodes and someone changed it back. The day the last episode was supposed to broadcast, they had an event instead (unrelated to the tv show).

https://impactplus.tv/details/5c748277a6f547001c184c16
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=261923

As you can see, it's not counted towards the numbering and it's listed as Part 1, so I believe Part 2 is next week. I postponed the next episodes by two weeks and someone changed it back. We don't even know if Impact is being taped under this pandemic, but we have to play the waiting game for now to see if they have new episodes.

Since I'm doing this post, can this image be flagged for replacement? They changed the image on ImpactPlus and I like the new one better. https://www.thetvdb.com/series/tna-impa ... es/7651435
Done.

The only thing I can do is lock the season until dates for future episodes are announced.
axminster
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm
Location: Brazil

Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:04 am

swattx wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:17 am
axminster wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:09 pm
I changed the dates for Impact Wrestling's future episodes and someone changed it back. The day the last episode was supposed to broadcast, they had an event instead (unrelated to the tv show).

https://impactplus.tv/details/5c748277a6f547001c184c16
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=261923

As you can see, it's not counted towards the numbering and it's listed as Part 1, so I believe Part 2 is next week. I postponed the next episodes by two weeks and someone changed it back. We don't even know if Impact is being taped under this pandemic, but we have to play the waiting game for now to see if they have new episodes.

Since I'm doing this post, can this image be flagged for replacement? They changed the image on ImpactPlus and I like the new one better. https://www.thetvdb.com/series/tna-impa ... es/7651435
Done.

The only thing I can do is lock the season until dates for future episodes are announced.
I'll just remove the dates for now. If someone changes again, I'll tell you so you can lock it.
axminster
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm
Location: Brazil

Sat May 09, 2020 7:28 am

Just for the record: I found an Impact Wrestling entry on Amazon. It has descriptions, images and runtimes for most episodes between 2006 and 2014. The images unfortunately can't be used as they are too small (max 500x375) and it's gonna look ugly, but the descriptions and runtimes are updated through 2011 (Season 8). I'll be updating the rest in the coming days so Impact should be like 80% complete.
swattx
Site Moderator
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Sat May 09, 2020 10:28 am

axminster wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:28 am
Just for the record: I found an Impact Wrestling entry on Amazon. It has descriptions, images and runtimes for most episodes between 2006 and 2014. The images unfortunately can't be used as they are too small (max 500x375) and it's gonna look ugly, but the descriptions and runtimes are updated through 2011 (Season 8). I'll be updating the rest in the coming days so Impact should be like 80% complete.
Do the descriptions have spoilers? It looks like it does by going through some of them but I’m not 100% sure.
axminster
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm
Location: Brazil

Sat May 09, 2020 11:11 am

swattx wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:28 am
axminster wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:28 am
Just for the record: I found an Impact Wrestling entry on Amazon. It has descriptions, images and runtimes for most episodes between 2006 and 2014. The images unfortunately can't be used as they are too small (max 500x375) and it's gonna look ugly, but the descriptions and runtimes are updated through 2011 (Season 8). I'll be updating the rest in the coming days so Impact should be like 80% complete.
Do the descriptions have spoilers? It looks like it does by going through some of them but I’m not 100% sure.
Which ones? They look fine to me.
swattx
Site Moderator
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Sat May 09, 2020 12:09 pm

axminster wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:11 am
swattx wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:28 am
axminster wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:28 am
Just for the record: I found an Impact Wrestling entry on Amazon. It has descriptions, images and runtimes for most episodes between 2006 and 2014. The images unfortunately can't be used as they are too small (max 500x375) and it's gonna look ugly, but the descriptions and runtimes are updated through 2011 (Season 8). I'll be updating the rest in the coming days so Impact should be like 80% complete.
Do the descriptions have spoilers? It looks like it does by going through some of them but I’m not 100% sure.
Which ones? They look fine to me.
I don’t remember all the episodes but there one episode that I noticed, episode 17 in 2008. Again, I’m not 100% sure.
axminster
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm
Location: Brazil

Sat May 09, 2020 10:44 pm

swattx wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:09 pm
axminster wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:11 am
swattx wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:28 am


Do the descriptions have spoilers? It looks like it does by going through some of them but I’m not 100% sure.
Which ones? They look fine to me.
I don’t remember all the episodes but there one episode that I noticed, episode 17 in 2008. Again, I’m not 100% sure.
"Kurt Angle announced he was immediately using his rematch clause to get another shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship he lost to Samoa Joe at Lockdown."

Since there's no video yet, Impact Plus is still in March 08, there's no way for me to check it if he announced it the week prior. So I went to cagematch and there's a show report for the week before, in German. After translating on Google Translator, it gave me this: "JB finds Kurt Angle knocking on his own locker room door because he can't go in until JB tells him it's a storage room. Angle realizes that he is no longer a champion and says that he no longer receives any special requests. But next week he would repeat the title. Angle asks what he has to do to get some respect. Joe should enjoy his title because he won't have it for a long time." So maybe it was known by the audience, so it's not really a spoiler?

But again, I just copy-pasted from the Amazon entry: https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/ ... lect_s2008
Tom9717
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 11, 2020 6:43 am

Tue May 12, 2020 12:13 am

Hello everyone, maybe this is the right place.
Recently I modified the "WWE Money in the bank" page, but yesterday is disappeared. Is it possible to take it back?

https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=351312
this the ID
Post Reply