Examples: Red vs Blue, Jake & Amir, etc.
These are now allowed on this site. Make sure you follow these rules:
- For series with an average episode length of under 10 minutes, there must be at least 20 episodes to be added.
- For series with an average episode length of at least 10 minutes, there must be at least 10 episodes to be added.
- These first 10 or 20 episodes MUST be added immediately after the series record is created.
- Series with an average episode length of under 2 minutes are not allowed. Example: failblog videos.
- There must be an official order for the clips available, generally listed by upload date.
Sports are not allowed and will not be allowed in the foreseeable future. If someone really feels like there should be a user supported database for sports I would encourage them to make it. The problem is that sports requires some very specific fields that vary considerably from our site's fields. There's some excellent sports data feeds out there, so someone would only need to use that data (after checking copyrights) and associate graphics and a proper API.
Episodic sports like these are not currently allowed, but may be allowed on the new site. If we find them on the site right now they will be deleted. Once the new site is up and running we'll take a look at our new structure and see how it'll work with these. I'd say there's an 80% chance we'll allow them. However, until that decision is made and posted, they're not allowed.
Movies, one time documentaries (also called movies), made for TV movies, books, hidden camera feeds from your neighbor's bathroom, and furry porn convention photos are still not allowed. Although hikaricore would probably love those photos via email.