German translations of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
Rdlprmpf

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:01 am

Hi,

I've noticed that the german translations of this locked series are mostly missing. So for example all descriptions of season one are empty in german.
Additionally, some translations are completely missing, including the title.

I'D suggest to take the german page Fernsehserien as the source and update all missing episode titles and descriptions from there as they included the official Disney Channel-descriptions. A good example is season 1 episode 15 "Animan", which is completely missing out the german description, which can be seen here

Regarding the epsiode screenshots, I think we could use those of the same site as they are also taken from Disney Channel.

What do you think?
Rdlprmpf
rev.pragon

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:55 am

Yeah but at the first Sight, the Episodes doesn´t match each other. When the new site launches it will be possible to add new Translations even to locked Series/Episodes. Because the Series is locked i think that the tvdb Order is correct. I´m not familiar with the Series so i can´t tell.
When using Screens from another Site be careful they don´t have an (c) Watermark Logo etc. The best is to create them by your own.
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.
Rdlprmpf

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:13 am

rev.pragon wrote:Yeah but at the first Sight, the Episodes doesn´t match each other.
The site i mentioned used the original french airing order ("Sortiert nach französischer Erstausstrahlung."), see here. The german order does not match. I wouldn't change the order, but just add the translations.

Regarding the screenshots I could provide some, but not all.

Rdlprmpf.

P.S.: does the order here match the original french order? :?:
rev.pragon

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:26 am

Yeah i think so. I don´t know the Source but the Fact that it´s locked shows me that maybe some Users changed them already.
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.
Mistywing
Site Moderator

Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:39 pm

As far as I know, for having looked into it a bit, the airing order for season 1 matches EBS1 (Korea).

I have set season 2 to match TFOU / TF1 since it's the first broadcast of it and is from the country of origin (it's a CGI coprod between French and Korean studios.) I also locked it because there was too much episode reordering and images / translations ended up never matching up.

Season 3 is also locked to prevent these same squabbles from perpetuating.

If you have images to provide, as well as translations, I'll be happy to correct and post them. Unfortunately the series will remain locked because it's the only way to maintain its order at this point.
Rdlprmpf

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:21 am

Mistywing wrote:If you have images to provide, as well as translations, I'll be happy to correct and post them. Unfortunately the series will remain locked because it's the only way to maintain its order at this point.
That's good to hear. I'll check if I can provide screenshots myself, probably this weekend. I think the images provided on the website I mentioned earlier are not in the correct size to be used directly, but they seem to be clear of any watermarks (see here for example for episode Troublemaker (L’insaisissable)).

Regarding the translations, I'd use them from there. Drop me a note if you need some assistance with it.

Best regards,

Rdlprmpf
Mistywing
Site Moderator

Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:20 pm

I'm sorry but we'd like for users to provide the data in the requested formats. There are a lot of requests and we can't spend more time than necessary converting and dealing with various websites and interfaces.

Please do 400x225 JPG for images and follow the translations format.
Rdlprmpf

Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:03 pm

Let me finally try...

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/miraculo ... 400?lid=14
Bakerix

Code: Select all

Marinette sucht ihren Großvater Roland auf, der seit über 20 Jahren sein Haus nicht verlassen und sie demzufolge nie kennengelernt hat. Sie möchte ihn überreden, zum 40. Geburtstag seines Sohnes zu kommen, traut sich aber vor ihm nicht, sich als seine Enkeltochter zu erkennen zu geben. Da Roland sich von Marinette hintergangen fühlt, kann Hawk Moth ihn in Bakerix verwandeln. Mit seinen Superkräften will er alles zerstören, was in seinen Augen zu modern ist. Wird Ladybug sich trauen, sich ihrem eigenen Großvater in den Weg zu stellen?
Rdlprmpf

Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:05 pm

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/miraculo ... 363?lid=14

Ladybug ist sprachlos

Marinette nimmt mit der Band Kitty Section, an einem Wettbewerb teil, den XY und sein Vater, der Musikproduzent Bob Roth, ausgerufen haben. Sie reichen ein Video mit ihrem Song ein und müssen dann feststellen, dass XY ihren Song unter seinem Namen veröffentlicht hat. Marinette und Luka stellen Bob zur Rede. Doch der lehnt ab, allen die Wahrheit zu sagen und droht Marinette. Das macht Luka so wütend, dass er von Hawk Moth in Silencer verwandelt werden kann. Silencer hat die Macht, anderen ihre Stimme zu stehlen, und will damit Bob dazu bringen, Kitty Section Gerechtigkeit widerfahren zu lassen.
Rdlprmpf

Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:07 pm

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/miraculo ... 047?lid=14

Reflekdoll

Marinette organisiert mit ihren Freunden eine Modenschau und ist dabei selbst Model - gemeinsam mit Adrien! Enttäuscht darüber, dass ihre Modelträume nicht wahr werden, wird Juleka von Hawk Moth wieder in Reflekta verwandelt. Diesmal bekommt sie aber von Mayura das Sentimonster „Reflekdoll“ zur Unterstützung. Bei den Miraculous gibt es eine kleine Verwechslung und Adrien wird von Tikki in „Mister Bug“ und Marinette von Plagg in „Lady Noir“ verwandelt. Mit vertauschten Rollen müssen sie sowohl die Superschurkin als auch das Sentimonster besiegen.