Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Specials

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
zivkarni

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Specials

Postby zivkarni » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:31 pm

Hi!
The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend specials season was locked, and containing one special named "Yes, It's Really Us Singing: The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Concert Special!" However, this concert special is officially counted as S04E18, and also listed in season 4 as the 18th episode (as it should).
This series does in fact have a special, it's called "Oh My God, I Think It's Over", and is documentary special about the finale of the series.
If someone can please list this episode in the specials season it would be appreciated.
Thanks!
(The special location in after the 4th season)

lfatone

Re: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Specials

Postby lfatone » Fri May 10, 2019 5:34 pm

Thanks for bringing this up! Can you provide a source for this information so that we can validate it?

hoffy97

Postby hoffy97 » Fri May 24, 2019 6:34 pm

The CW's page itself now lists it as "418".

https://www.cwtv.com/shows/crazy-ex-girlfriend/

So, they seem to think it's a regular episode.

Equinox
Site Moderator

Postby Equinox » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:31 pm

Yes, this is in fact S04E18 and doesn't belong in the Specials season. I have deleted the special episode.

Sources:

The CW

The Futon Critic

And also IMDb.