Kath & Kim (US) Change request for Specials

Coordinate actions for unlocked series here.
TallTxn

Kath & Kim (US) Change request for Specials

Postby TallTxn » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:11 pm

I just signed up as a member today. I'm looking to update 'Special' in a few series. What is the process to do this?

I would like to start with Kath & Kim (US). hikaricore has locked the series. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

rev.pragon
Trusted Translator

Re: Kath & Kim (US) Change request for Specials

Postby rev.pragon » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:17 am

If the Series is locked you had to make an unlock request with the series link and the exactly reason why it should be unlocked.
In your case: adding a (serious nad valid) link to the Episode.

TallTxn

Postby TallTxn » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply. How do you actually make the 'unlock request'? I've tried direct messaging the person locking the series and explaining. I've having received a message back for that said person. For example, for The Nanny is says the following,

Season Locked
This season was locked by Imzadi. Only moderators can modify this record.

I sent a direct message to Imzadi explaining that episodes are out of order and gave weblink showing the correct order. Imzadi has not changed anything or even responded to my message.

Am I doing something wrong?

John

Maretoh

Postby Maretoh » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:18 am

We don't renumber/reorder Specials as their number are mostly there for the form. The important part is that they've the correct "Airs Before/After" field set up to be scrapped correctly into the main series.
An episode a day keeps the doctor away.