What Do I Do About Series Change Requests Being Ignored?

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
rutski

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:40 pm

I'm sorry if this makes me sound ungrateful

I have been getting on with this site fine until more recently I don't seem to be getting any action or response to any requests.
As far as I can see my requests are all valid but even if they weren't they would warrant some kind of response.

I see briankitt has requested the removal of a special from the regular season of Mysteries at the Museum and it dawned on me I submitted this change request in November and I strongly suspect it was a request I resubmitted because the one I submitted earlier in the year hadn't had a response.

Have all admins abandoned this site? How do we get new admins?
I just feel like it's pointless submitting change requests as they seem to be routinely ignored.
The great thing about the site is that the users drive the new content but without curation the content becomes unreliable to a point that you start looking elsewhere and that's such a shame considering how invested the contributors are.
rev.pragon

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:28 pm

You´re not the only one thinking like that. There are Requests that are older then Months. I don´t know the Order the Mods are gonna work on them. I´ve seen Requests that are done within some Hours and other that pending since months. The Way i found for me is to use an local nfo Editor. But the long waiting for the changes is pissing me off too. You´re not the only one..
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.
ChristyEzzell

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:14 am

Apologies for the delayed responses in the request queue. We had a shortage of moderators for a period of time, but more have been added, so response times should be coming down. If there is anything specific you would like to request, or if the Mysteries at the Museum issue hasn't been resolved, let us know! Thank you.
tventhusiast

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:22 pm

Yes please! George Clarke's Amazing Spaces:

viewtopic.php?t=48977

Queries outstanding since June last year.
tventhusiast

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:28 pm

tventhusiast wrote:Yes please! George Clarke's Amazing Spaces:

viewtopic.php?t=48977

Queries outstanding since June last year.
Edit: Never mind, I see it's been done at the end of last month.