Firefly Season Order

Where rejected requests go to die.
Seriously though, we're open to discussion; but read the stickied thread first to avoid a premature termination of the conversation.
Forum rules
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions
If your request was denied or your listing was removed without explanation, now would be a good time to review these sections, as it likely ran afoul of them.

DO NOT CONTACT MODERATORS REGARDING POLICY ENFORCEMENT.
If you feel the application of a policy is unfair, please open a Policy Inquiry, with the understanding that administrators (red names) set the policies and moderators (green names) must enforce them within reasonable degrees of latitude.

DO NOT CITE WIKIPEDIA!

Due to the egregious nature of the vast majority of requests pertaining to The Bible and The Lost Room, they will immediately be moved here. Further rejection of the rules and volunteer efforts to remedy the situation will be met with thread and series locks, as well as forums bans as necessary.

ALL REQUESTS TO UNLOCK SERIES FOR TRANSLATIONS WILL BE MOVED HERE WITHOUT NOTICE!
You may propose translations for locked series by starting a new thread after clicking here.
lifeofmessiah

Firefly Season Order

Postby lifeofmessiah » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:53 am

The Season Order needs to be changed based on Joss Whedon's intended order. Fox aired them out of order. This is well-known by everybody. There is no alternative order on your site, and I use Kodi with your database, with no way to edit the actual order. Please fix the order of the episodes as intended by Joss Whedon, the creator and director of the series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_% ... 9#Episodes

1. Serenity
2. Train Job
3. Bushwhacked
4. Shindig
5. Safe
6. Our Ms. Reynolds
7. Jaynestown
8. Out of Gas
9. Ariel
10. War Stories
11. Trash
12. The Message
13. Heart of Gold
14. Objects in Space

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Re: Firefly Season Order

Postby Imzadi » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:49 am

Please use the dvd order.

lifeofmessiah

Postby lifeofmessiah » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:15 pm

There is no DVD order option when searching for information in Kodi.

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Postby Imzadi » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:17 pm

I don't use kodi, but I am pretty sure they do have a option for dvd order.

Edit: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:The_TVDB

DrestinBlack

Postby DrestinBlack » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:24 pm

I would like to add my voice to this request.

I use Infuse and it will only read the SxxEyy information and I like to have mine accurate, not the jumbled mess that Fox did to this great show.

I cannot change this order in Infuse which relies on this site so, please consider correcting it.

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Postby Imzadi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:25 pm

I am sorry, but this is a problem on your end. We will not change the aired order.