Database error trying to edit a specific episode title

Discuss the new site and features.
Forum rules
Updates. Issues. Resolutions.

If you don't see it here, feel free to ask!
Please note that the new site is in its early infancy, and asking the same question will not lead to different results.
That said, a number of features will be returning as soon as the site is stable and reliable.
Manujito

Database error trying to edit a specific episode title

Postby Manujito » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:21 am

Hi, I tried to edit an episode of Shameless, since the title was reported wrong, but it seems to be the only one that gives a database error when trying to do so.

The episode is S09E03 - https://www.thetvdb.com/series/shameles ... es/6752211

The title is wrong as you can see from the official Showtime page: http://www.sho.com/shameless/season/9#/closed

As I was saying, when I try to go into "manage translations" to edit the title, all I get is a white page with this error:

Code: Select all

An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT *, (SELECT translation FROM translation_episodename WHERE episodeid=? AND languageid=languages.id) AS episodename, (SELECT translation FROM translation_episodeoverview WHERE episodeid=? AND languageid=languages.id) AS episodeoverview FROM languages ORDER BY name' with params ["6752211", "6752211"]: SQLSTATE[21000]: Cardinality violation: 1242 Subquery returns more than 1 row

I hope this can be fixed, I don't really like to leave that wrong title alone.. :D

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: Database error trying to edit a specific episode title

Postby DarklightIndigo » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Re-entering the episode seems to circumvent the issue, but it's not really a fix.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

Manujito

Re: Database error trying to edit a specific episode title

Postby Manujito » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:56 pm

Well, at least I was able to fix it now. So, thanks!