Some Twilight Zone Episodes have Spoilers in Synopsis

Forum maintained for archival purposes only.
Please post Series and Movie changes in their forums and questions regarding the validity of changes in Policy Enquiries
hajenkatt

Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:58 pm

Several episodes of The Twilight Zone (1952) have spoilers in the synopsis rather than just episode details. Despite logging into my account, I am not able to log in to this particular series and edit the details myself. I wondered if someone could either point me in the right direction, or perhaps this post will gain the attention of an admin to take care of it. Most episodes are fine, ones that are not are:

S01E35
S02E25
S03E11
S03E20
S03E22
S03E36
S04E16
S04E17
S05E05
S05E15

We are about to show our kids this series, and it is a huge bummer for the entire episode "gotcha' moment to be there on the screen before we even start the show. TIA for your help.
Mistywing
Site Moderator

Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:57 pm

You need to link to the series for your request. By deduction I can understand that you're talking about the oldest series since it's the only one with five seasons, but consider this for next time.

You'll also have to wait for overviews to clear from the cache of whatever application you are using, if it does at all. This is something you'll have to handle yourself.

I have used Wikipedia overviews as replacement.
hajenkatt

Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:31 pm

Thanks for your swift reply. I will keep in mind linking the series for next time. I thought using the date was enough, but I can understand that linking it would be more efficient. I appreciate your letting me know.
Mistywing
Site Moderator

Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:37 pm

Sorry, that would be my bad. I skipped over the year. Still, a link is very much appreciated.
In any case, I trust there are no issues with the replacements?