Im new here and I need help..

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
undrgn

Im new here and I need help..

Postby undrgn » Fri May 03, 2019 6:40 pm

Why the pictures that I added to the episodes are not available and it’s been a days since the last update, Also I updated the date of some episodes but it doesn’t change on the TV Time, and the last thing I want to delete an wrong episode.. the show’s name is “Iu tv”

ChristyEzzell

Re: Im new here and I need help..

Postby ChristyEzzell » Fri May 03, 2019 7:00 pm

Hi,

Can you send a link to the series you updated and we will try and help you out? I'm not seeing anything in the search for lu tv.

undrgn

Postby undrgn » Fri May 03, 2019 7:10 pm

ChristyEzzell

Postby ChristyEzzell » Fri May 03, 2019 7:21 pm

Okay, we will look into it and please feel free to follow up on the status of this show on [email protected]

undrgn

Postby undrgn » Fri May 03, 2019 7:26 pm

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it