Help recovering my new reset password from tvdb.com

Coordinate actions for unlocked series here.
hbs

Help recovering my new reset password from tvdb.com

Postby hbs » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here.

I need help in order to recover my thetvdb.com account. Since the new site went live and all password was reset I have been encountering this issue.

I went thru all password reset process but my email never came. I honestly don't remember what was the email I have used to make my registration.

All I got saved on my password manager (and my web browsers) was the username (which is the same one am using here at forums) and password.

I have tried all email providers I happen to use and NONE whatsoever received a reset email password. I have been doing this like I said for months on since the new website went live.

Could an administrator of thetvdb.com or anyone else help me?

I am only asking for a PM response with the email I have used to register my username hbs at thetvdb.com

Please, let me know.

Regards,

H.

hbs

Re: Help recovering my new reset password from tvdb.com

Postby hbs » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi DarklightIndigo,

Thanks for replying in PM. Unfortunately, I cannot use PM yet. That's why I came here to post again.

I look for days after my first post and never had any replies. Only today when I needed to fix an entry with TVDB that I came here to look for an answer to this post that I have noticed I had a PM message.

DarklightIndigo provided me with my registered email ********@openmailbox.com.

Here's the reason I came with another request. This email provider was down or is down. I have the password for it. But when I tried to enter it. Nothing happens.

I tried to reach them using the contact us but when I try to send a message telling my situation the massage ended in a timeout error. Not a good sign

I tried to contact them using even a VPN. To no avail. I can only presume that this mail provider is gone. So is my data.

Then I saw this: https://www.openmailbox.org/why-we-were-down

My data is gone. It what I am assuming.

I have reached to a group of users on Twitter and they told me that it was working. By that, I mean entering the iNBOX. But it didn't send an email and receiving email.

Now you see the whole picture. Even if I somehow reach my INBOX I won't be able to receive the reset password email from TheTVDB

Please, I want to recover my account. I want to ask you two things.

1) Please, remove the restriction so I can chat with DarklightIndigo or another moderator over PM.

2) Over PM I can provide more information to confirm my identity. AMA (Ask Me Anything)

I am only doing that because I no longer believes that this email provider is ever returning

Please, let me know.

H.

hbs

Re: Help recovering my new reset password from tvdb.com

Postby hbs » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:20 pm

My email provider came from the dead I was able to recover my thetvdb account.