Help??

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
Roseblood30

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:00 pm

I have been adding TV Shows to my library, and it's pretty much going well, some wrong titles, but easy to fix. However everytime it goes to scan The Simpsons, it adds a blank entry to the library and doesn't scan the files. I have looked in the log and it's flooded with

ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to look up episode .... online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place. I do not make use of any .NFO's on my setup so I am lost.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
ChristyEzzell

Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:49 am

Do you know what episode it is that is throwing the error? We can look at the metadata on our end, but unfortunately, cannot help with this specific library.
Roseblood30

Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:53 am

ChristyEzzell wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:49 am
Do you know what episode it is that is throwing the error? We can look at the metadata on our end, but unfortunately, cannot help with this specific library.
It was all of The Simpsons episodes... Running MySQL and it was a setting in there that needed to be changed; once I changed the my.ini in mysql to not be STRICT it worked just fine. THanks for the reply.