Some problems to add a series

Coordinate actions for unlocked series here.
idro

Some problems to add a series

Postby idro » Tue May 08, 2018 3:54 am

Hi,

I'm trying to add an italian serie called "Dove osano le quaglie".

It's the first serie I add since the new site is on the road.

I have some problem as following:

1 - In the edit series tab It doesn't let me insert "First aired" field and "Airs" field as I was be able to do in the old site.
2 - Every time I insert something like an episode, I get this error when click on Season link:

An unexpected error occurred.
Class 'Application\Src\Season' not found

So I click on Back to home button, I have to search again the show and the second time I can access to season.

Other case I get this error also:

An unexpected error occurred.
An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO seriesupdates (seriesid) VALUES (?)' with params ["347359"]: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '347359' for key 'seriesid'

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: Some problems to add a series

Postby DarklightIndigo » Tue May 08, 2018 4:15 am

First Aired is set automatically from the airdate for 1x1.
Airdates are set at the episode level.

As for airtimes, I believe those are being phased out to emphasise that we're not a TV Guide, and that there are better sites to track that information. Ultimately, a full explanation is up to the administration to provide.

This is a recent issue that I've just brought to the attention of the staff (within the past ten minutes) and a fix is expected soon.
In the meantime, using the browser Back button (not the Back to Home pushbutton) seems to work around this issue, but it's not consistent.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

idro

Postby idro » Tue May 08, 2018 5:09 am

Ok, I get it.
Just a little think:

in the old site we was able to set the air day of the week and I think it was a little convenience, but if someone else decided to take away this .... well.... peace (as we say in Italy :)).

Following your workaround I inserted the episodes in the first season, but first aired field goes on to be empty ... maybe another issue?

subagon

Postby subagon » Thu May 10, 2018 7:34 pm

I'm having this same problem. I added two new series, added a 1x1 episode and the series "First Aired" field isn't filled in.

idro

Postby idro » Wed May 16, 2018 3:00 am

Old series have the two fields First aired and Airs not empty.

Adding new series, there's no way to write these fields.