Please stop deleting Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Mistywing
Site Moderator

Please stop deleting Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Postby Mistywing » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:38 pm

There's an official website that announces it's going to air next year in January. The animation studio is KyoAni, the networks it will air on are announced as Asahi Broadcasting Corporation, Tokyo MX, BS11 and I think another one. A partial staff list has also been released. I'm about to put up posters and other related art for it. Stop deleting it please. Thank you.

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Re: Please stop deleting Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Postby DarklightIndigo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:30 pm

It should be okay with a placeholder Episode 1, the lack of any episodes is probably why it kept getting removed.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Postby Imzadi » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:30 am

It would help if you wouldn't keep adding 01-01-2017 as a date.

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:45 am

That's problematic in its own right, because the official website doesn't have an exact date, simply 2017-01. Maybe there's a press release or trademark/copyright filing that's more specific...?

Mistywing
Site Moderator

Postby Mistywing » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:19 am

Imzadi wrote:It would help if you wouldn't keep adding 01-01-2017 as a date.

How would it help? You don't want to add tentative information before it is finalized? I don't understand this statement otherwise.
The series is definitely coming in January of next year, when the true air date is known it will be changed to it no problem. Unless someone is even faster, I'll be the one updating it at that time.
Would you prefer if it was added as 2017/01/31? It's definitely going to come before then though.
So like I said, the only way I can interpret your statement is that you want nothing in there for now; and so I don't understand how it would help against deletion and why it's worth the attention since it can also be changed in seconds once the info is available in more details.
But if that's what you want, I'll empty them all out for now. I just thought that some rough information of when things were going to air next was better than none at all.

DarklightIndigo
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby DarklightIndigo » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:21 am

Actually, I'm more interested in the follow-up than the initial dates. Is this all the data that exists now, including digital copyright or trademark filings at CRIC or JPO?

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Postby Imzadi » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:31 am

@Mistywing: it's pretty simple, we don't want people do guess dates. Either you have a date or not.

Mistywing
Site Moderator

Postby Mistywing » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:21 am

DarklightIndigo wrote:Is this all the data that exists now, including digital copyright or trademark filings at CRIC or JPO?
I've not looked into it more than what has been posted on the official website or through news such as those from ANN or MAL.