Peanuts (2014) - Now airing in foreign languages

harithmetic

Re: Peanuts (2014) - Now airing in foreign languages

Postby harithmetic » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:07 am

This might be out of the question, but just putting it out there: since in the U.S. these shorts have been reorganized into half-hour episodes, would that warrant listing it as a separate series? If yes, I know the U.S. titles and airdates are readily available, so it would be easy to populate.

danyboy666

Postby danyboy666 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:34 pm

As stated before this list doesn't fit the french episode listing but I will match them properly.

danyboy666

Postby danyboy666 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:20 pm

harithmetic wrote:This might be out of the question, but just putting it out there: since in the U.S. these shorts have been reorganized into half-hour episodes, would that warrant listing it as a separate series? If yes, I know the U.S. titles and airdates are readily available, so it would be easy to populate.

I agree it would simplify the listing process but we don't allow multiple itterations of the same same serie. Each network have their own way of dealing with this serie which makes the serie incredibly difficult to list. On France 3 I even saw that they something use the episodes # but they still are aired randomly. Same goes for every other networks.

pommes.frites

Postby pommes.frites » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:57 am

in Germany it's only available on BluRay or via amazon video Streaming
https://www.amazon.de/gp/video/detail/B ... son_select

so for Germany i would say add the names and the Tag's from amazon it's the best possible solution @the moment