G'day ;)

Please introduce yourself here and let us know a little bit about yourself.
Newly registered users must post here at least once before using the other forums.
Forum rules
Welcome to TheTVDB forums!
First-time posters, please take this time to read our rules.
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions

Thank you for joining TheTVDB!
We look forward to working with you to provide the best TV airing resource anywhere!
Actinic Black

G'day ;)

Postby Actinic Black » Mon May 13, 2019 6:32 am

Hi all. New-ish user of the database (through Infuse on ATV), with a specific interest in ABC (AU) & UK docos & interview shows. Found many of these are missing or lacking data, got sick of creating custom local .xml files for each one, so decided to investigate contributing here ;).

Have had a bit of a look around, haven't yet found an up-to-date contributor's guide or anything, but I'll keep looking. Feel free to point me at one if there is one.

rev.pragon

Re: G'day ;)

Postby rev.pragon » Mon May 13, 2019 8:36 am

There´s nothing speical to know. Just make sure the Data you want to submit have a valid Source. The Rules, may be a bit old, but still current. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4076
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.

We DON´T delete Pictures on Episodes on the current Site. Provide Images and a Mod/Admin will replace it.

Actinic Black

Re: G'day ;)

Postby Actinic Black » Mon May 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Thanks! The rules are fine and clear; I was just wondering if there was an 'idiots guide' or more up-to-date walkthrough so I didn't step on too many toes by relying on outdated info ;).

I'll jump in feet first and start adding the things I've noticed from my own collection - they're pretty straightforward; just missing episodes from an existing series entry.