Hello!

Please introduce yourself here and let us know a little bit about yourself.
Newly registered users must post here at least once before using the other forums.
Forum rules
Welcome to TheTVDB forums!
First-time posters, please take this time to read our rules.
Rules | Acceptable Sources | Exceptions

Thank you for joining TheTVDB!
We look forward to working with you to provide the best TV airing resource anywhere!
pauLa0392

Hello!

Postby pauLa0392 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:40 pm

Hi! I registered a couple of months ago but I barely use the forum. I've just used it to inform about a few issues in the web that I couldn't fix myself. It hasn't been until today that I've seen that we should introduce ourselves here before using it.

So, my name is Paula and I'm from Spain. I don't contribute a lot to the web but I use a spanish web that's kind of"linked" to TVDB (I don't really know how to explain it) and when I see something wrong there I come here to fix it or to inform about it.

I am very interested in how I could become a member with more privileges on the web. It's very frustrating to come here to help and contribute and find the series locked and being able to do nothing. I know they are locked for a reason, mainly people who come here to make bad jokes with the series' names (like Gay's Anatomy, very mature...), but I would love to be able to contribute myself and not having to come here every time to notice every single thing.

Thanks for having me here! ;)

ben_ten

Re: Hello!

Postby ben_ten » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:01 am

welcome to the database!
:)

Mical

Re: Hello!

Postby Mical » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:52 am

I wanted to have some French TV shows corrected as Trakt.tv mentioned to me this should be fixed here.
I have posted requests for many weeks but nothing happened yet. Not sure it is very active here.