I already contributed a few translations. Posted once or twice on topics. No answers yet. Are the forums active?
Here are my noob questions and feedback (fresh, unbiased feedback though !) :
- - how many regular contributors?
- is there a delay before the cache is invalidated for translations? Some I did a few hours ago still do not show up
- I couldn't understand how to get a token for the API
- is the v2 still under development? The account activation on platypus is not working. No answers on the related topic about this error
- the whole system seems very rigid
- - sometimes a season is locked and we don't know why
- to add translations for a locked season we have to request an unlock (fixed on v2)?
- for now I didn't get any answer on the forums, and the topics I follow didn't get any answer either
- - is this due to lack of active members? mods/admins being too busy with other things?
- - if yes, and if they are rejected, is a reason given?
- to help with this, it would be nice to be able to add an explanation about the addition / modification
Anyway, the vast majority of the data is very good, so thank you a lot for all the work everybody!
See you on the forums.