Gold Rush: Parker's Trail (Someone messed up)

Request & discuss changes to series.
Read the instructions at the top of the forum before making a post!
Forum rules
Please read our rules before posting, especially regarding Specials, remakes & reboots, and sources of truth.
Be sure to link to the series/episode page on TheTVDB, as well as your Sources of Truth backing up the request
Wikipedia WILL NOT be considered a valid reason for requesting a change.

In addition the following items are not acceptable reasoning for a request: scene/torrent/fansub releases, sickbeard/couch potato/etc, re-airings in another country (or new channel), and once again wikipedia.

Please note that episode images cannot be replaced by regular users. To replace an image, create a post and link to both the exact episode and the replacement image (use imgur or similar) and a moderator will replace the image for you.

Note: Requests to unlock a series will be denied as all series locks are in place for a good reason. Please indicate which changes you are needing to see made and cite valid sources as mentioned above. Thank you
DigitaLSD

Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:46 pm

There's another thread about Season 04 Episode 01 being moved to a Special, I agree with the poster, that episodes should be Season 04 Episode 01. That's the first mistake.

Something else I just noticed is that Season 01 got all messed up. Season 01 Episode 3 is listed twice, but it's two different episodes. The Episode titled Hypothermia should be Season 01 Episode 04, and the Episode titled Trail Tales should be Season 01 Episode 05. There was also another Episode that was removed from the lineup entirely, which should be Season 01 Episode 06 labeled Parker Speaks or something like that. I can't remember the name of the episode right now.

But basically, in Season 01 there were a total of 6 episodes in the following order:

Before the Trail (Putting the team together episode)
Footsteps of Legends
Racing the Freeze
Hypothermia
Trail Tales (Interview with the entire crew)
Parker Speaks (Interview, Parker Only)
Timelife08094

Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:41 pm

Everything looks correct to me. I think that season 4 episode 1 should stay right where it is at.
Not sure about your Parker Speaks episode. I have never heard of it but that's not to say that it doesn't exist. Do you have a source to corroborate your claim?