DreamWorks Shorts

Requests with no responses provided to requests for sources.
These requests will be removed every 30 days.
Forum rules
To keep the forums tidy and provide faster responses, requests without valid sources will be moved here unless a timely response is provided.
This is your last chance to provide valid sources for requested changes; if they are left to languish here, they will be automatically removed in thirty (30) days.
ahawowow

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:31 am

I added all of the recent shorts that were missing, and organized Specials/Season 1 accordingly. Please delete the S1 clones from Specials and vice versa that I've left at the bottom of both. Not sure what the stance is on DVD extras (which is what Specials 14-18 at the moment are), but they're definitely not "episodes" so I've left them in Specials for now. Season 2 is entirely unnecessary and should be removed.
ahawowow

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:10 am

To clarify - Specials now consists of TV-aired specials, theme park rides (with the exception of Shrek 4-D which is actually available on DVD unlike the other two ride shorts), DVD extras (Croods/HTTYD fluff, Shrek Yule Log and an episode of Penguins of Madagascar which I'm not sure should even be there) and the 3D version of a season 1 short.

Season 1 consists of theatrically released shorts and shorts premiered on home video.
mwkurt
Site Moderator

Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:33 am

What did you use as a source for the entries that you made?

Had a look at the Specials/ Season 1 episodes, and I am sorry, I don't have the time to go through the listing and determine which are repeats. If you want to list what needs to be moved.deleted, etc. (with your source) you have a better chance of this happening.

Thank you,
Mark