Wrestling (WWE & AEW)

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
aliveinchrist14

Wrestling (WWE & AEW)

Postby aliveinchrist14 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:54 pm

Can someone update the episodes and seasons for WWE Monday Night RAW & SmackDown Live? Can a TV Show be created for AEW's new show on TNT? People may considers these sports but they are sports entertainment shows and I would love to be able to track them in the apps I use please and thank you team!

dRuEFFECT

Re: Wrestling (WWE & AEW)

Postby dRuEFFECT » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:16 pm

+1, is this allowed now with the v3 update?

dRuEFFECT

Postby dRuEFFECT » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:20 pm

WWE/UFC
Episodic sports like these are not currently allowed, but may be allowed on the new site. If we find them on the site right now they will be deleted. Once the new site is up and running we'll take a look at our new structure and see how it'll work with these. I'd say there's an 80% chance we'll allow them. However, until that decision is made and posted, they're not allowed.

per the rules, this was specifically cited. source: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4076

I believe we should expect to hear some updates now that the new site is up. Can we get any updates from an admin/moderator?

Imzadi
Site Moderator

Postby Imzadi » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:05 pm

We are still on V2. As of now there is no change of policy. Please wait until admins actually allow WWE to be added and updated.