Blood and Treasure, The Curse of Cleopatra

Discussion regarding locked series.
Read the instructions at the top of the forum before making a post!
Forum rules
All requests to modify unlocked entries - with the exception of series titles - will immediately be marked Resolved.

Please read our rules and our series-specific information before posting.
Specials Guidelines are available here.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources.
Wikipedia is a good starting point for searches, but it WILL NOT be considered a valid reason for requesting a change.

In addition the following items are not acceptable reasoning for a request: scene/torrent/fansub releases, sickbeard/couch potato/etc, re-airings in another country (or new channel), and once again wikipedia.

Please note that episode images cannot be replaced by regular users. To replace an image, create a post and link to both the exact episode and the replacement image (use imgur or similar) and a moderator will replace the image for you.

Note: Requests to unlock a series will be denied as all series locks are in place for a good reason. Please indicate which changes you are needing to see made and cite valid sources as mentioned above. Thank you
strapdoc

Re: Blood and Treasure, The Curse of Cleopatra

Postby strapdoc » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:03 pm

Who the heck went in and deleted episode 4, ffs

Equinox
Site Moderator

Postby Equinox » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:17 pm

Just fixed the numbering and locked the season to avoid further abuse.
For the time being, we're keeping this season at 12 episodes, with the two-part season premiere listed as one episode (S01E01).

strapdoc

Postby strapdoc » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:31 pm

Thank you Equinox. I'm fine with it either way, as long as we stick with it.

mossman1120

Postby mossman1120 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:34 pm

I was just looking at the listings and this doesn't seem be reflected. Episode four is still missing and final episode is marked as 13.

Equinox
Site Moderator

Postby Equinox » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:13 pm

mossman1120 wrote:I was just looking at the listings and this doesn't seem be reflected. Episode four is still missing and final episode is marked as 13.

Please try clearing your cache. It's updated for sure.
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/blood-an ... /seasons/1

https://i.imgur.com/EZEvbp9.png

Maliuta

Postby Maliuta » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:35 am

Hi,
The numbering is still wrong. Everything currently numbered 2-12 needs to be renumbered 3-13 :)

Equinox wrote:Just fixed the numbering and locked the season to avoid further abuse.
For the time being, we're keeping this season at 12 episodes, with the two-part season premiere listed as one episode (S01E01).

I understand, and support, the reasoning behind this. But from a metadata perspective having the proper numbering on all the episodes listed makes more sense. Is it possible to list the episodes with S01E02 missing?

Thanks.
--
Maliuta

Equinox
Site Moderator

Postby Equinox » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:13 am

Maliuta wrote:Hi,
The numbering is still wrong. Everything currently numbered 2-12 needs to be renumbered 3-13 :)
From a metadata perspective having the proper numbering on all the episodes listed makes more sense. Is it possible to list the episodes with S01E02 missing?

Personally I am very much against the way this season is currently listed, and I have voiced my opinion in this very topic. However there's a site policy to adhere to and unfortunately the other members of the staff did not agree with me on this. So it stays as is for now — 12 episodes.