Twin peaks special add in

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
Majora

Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:15 pm

In 2014 they released a film called Twin Peaks: The missing pieces which according to the Wikipedia article is "a 2014 feature-length compilation of deleted and extended scenes from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me directed by David Lynch and written by Lynch and Robert Engels. Several scenes from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me were left unused, to keep the movie at a two-hour and fifteen-minute running time. This film comprises the unused footage from Fire Walk with Me, piecing together all of the deleted scenes to make a feature-length film" I believe this is a separate entry from the movie fire walk with me and should be admitted as a new special.

Originally aired July 16, 2014. Director: David Lynch Writers: David Lynch Robert Engels special released after season 2 IMDB: tt5334704

Synopsis: Twin Peaks before Twin Peaks (1990) and at the same time not always and entirely in the same place as Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992). A feature film which presents deleted scenes from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) assembled for the first time in an untold portion of the story's prequel. ( taken from the IMDB page)
lfatone

Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:46 am

Hey Majora,

We're actually building out functionality to support "Movie Specials" like this in V3, which should be out very soon. For now I'd say hold off, since there isn't really a place for movies on the live site. But once V3 is out of beta feel free to add this.