Twin peaks special add in

Discussion regarding locked series.
Read the instructions at the top of the forum before making a post!
Forum rules
All requests to modify unlocked entries - with the exception of series titles - will immediately be marked Resolved.

Please read our rules and our series-specific information before posting.
Specials Guidelines are available here.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources.
Wikipedia is a good starting point for searches, but it WILL NOT be considered a valid reason for requesting a change.

In addition the following items are not acceptable reasoning for a request: scene/torrent/fansub releases, sickbeard/couch potato/etc, re-airings in another country (or new channel), and once again wikipedia.

Note: Requests to unlock a series will be denied as all series locks are in place for a good reason. Please indicate which changes you are needing to see made and cite valid sources as mentioned above. Thank you
Majora

Twin peaks special add in

Postby Majora » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:15 pm

In 2014 they released a film called Twin Peaks: The missing pieces which according to the Wikipedia article is "a 2014 feature-length compilation of deleted and extended scenes from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me directed by David Lynch and written by Lynch and Robert Engels. Several scenes from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me were left unused, to keep the movie at a two-hour and fifteen-minute running time. This film comprises the unused footage from Fire Walk with Me, piecing together all of the deleted scenes to make a feature-length film" I believe this is a separate entry from the movie fire walk with me and should be admitted as a new special.

Originally aired July 16, 2014. Director: David Lynch Writers: David Lynch Robert Engels special released after season 2 IMDB: tt5334704

Synopsis: Twin Peaks before Twin Peaks (1990) and at the same time not always and entirely in the same place as Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992). A feature film which presents deleted scenes from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) assembled for the first time in an untold portion of the story's prequel. ( taken from the IMDB page)

lfatone

Re: Twin peaks special add in

Postby lfatone » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:46 am

Hey Majora,

We're actually building out functionality to support "Movie Specials" like this in V3, which should be out very soon. For now I'd say hold off, since there isn't really a place for movies on the live site. But once V3 is out of beta feel free to add this.