Strike Back Episode Names

Discussion regarding locked series.
Read the instructions at the top of the forum before making a post!
Forum rules
All requests to modify unlocked entries - with the exception of series titles - will immediately be marked Resolved.

Please read our rules and our series-specific information before posting.
Specials Guidelines are available here.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources.
Wikipedia is a good starting point for searches, but it WILL NOT be considered a valid reason for requesting a change.

In addition the following items are not acceptable reasoning for a request: scene/torrent/fansub releases, sickbeard/couch potato/etc, re-airings in another country (or new channel), and once again wikipedia.

Please note that episode images cannot be replaced by regular users. To replace an image, create a post and link to both the exact episode and the replacement image (use imgur or similar) and a moderator will replace the image for you.

Note: Requests to unlock a series will be denied as all series locks are in place for a good reason. Please indicate which changes you are needing to see made and cite valid sources as mentioned above. Thank you
Kadeem

Strike Back Episode Names

Postby Kadeem » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:24 pm

Season 1-3 uses Series Title then "," Episode Number. Seasons 4-7 use Series Title then ":" Episode Number. I am requesting that a moderator change all the seasons to look the same. Either keep commas across the series or colans but do not switch mid way through. Probably my OCD talking :)

I would also like to add the following image to Season 7.
https://imgur.com/a/TNVskkR

Thanks for your time.

Kadeem

Re: Strike Back Episode Names

Postby Kadeem » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:04 pm

The Sky One Website utilizes the colon when separating the Season Title and Episode Name.
https://www.sky.com/watch/title/series/ ... /episode-1

Link to TVDB Series:
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/strike-back

Equinox
Site Moderator

Re: Strike Back Episode Names

Postby Equinox » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:49 am

Personally I'd prefer the colon, but I checked three sources and neither one seems to have the season's sub-title in the episode name. It's just "Episode 1," "Episode 2," etc. (See The Futon Critic and the Cinemax website.)
For now I will refrain from renaming any episodes. The new version of the site that's coming soon will have season names (for cases like this and for anthology series such as FX's American Horror Story and American Crime Story), which might just make the inclusion of the season name in the episode titles altogether redundant. Please let's hold off on that for a little while longer and also maybe another moderator will be able to jump in and explain why the episodes are named the way they currently are despite official listings (Sky's and Cinemax's) saying differently.

And thanks for the images, they're great and I uploaded them. (Season 6 & Season 7)