Rugrats Season 8

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
bsmcclure

Rugrats Season 8

Postby bsmcclure » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:24 am

Rugrats season 8 is missing S08E03 so the numbering is off. It used to be "Rugrats In Paris Mini Documentary" which is obviously not an actual episode but a special so it was moved to specials but the numbering wasnt updated so S08E03 is still missing.

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/rugrats/seasons/8

Equinox
Site Moderator

Re: Rugrats Season 8

Postby Equinox » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:22 pm

What is Episode 3 then? Please provide the details with an acceptable source so we can take care of this.

Equinox
Site Moderator

Postby Equinox » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:24 am

I just realized I hadn't properly read your post, and I now understand the episodes just need to be renumbered.
We'll take care of it when the bulk tools are made available.

Equinox
Site Moderator

Postby Equinox » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:32 am

bsmcclure wrote:Rugrats season 8 is missing S08E03 so the numbering is off. It used to be "Rugrats In Paris Mini Documentary" which is obviously not an actual episode but a special so it was moved to specials but the numbering wasnt updated so S08E03 is still missing.

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/rugrats/seasons/8

I have renumbered the episodes so Rugrats' Season 8 is now in order.