The Title of a chapter is wrong and the series is blocked by a moderator

Discussion regarding locked series.
Read the instructions at the top of the forum before making a post!
Forum rules
All requests to modify unlocked entries - with the exception of series titles - will immediately be marked Resolved.

Please read our rules and our series-specific information before posting.
Specials Guidelines are available here.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources.
Wikipedia is a good starting point for searches, but it WILL NOT be considered a valid reason for requesting a change.

In addition the following items are not acceptable reasoning for a request: scene/torrent/fansub releases, sickbeard/couch potato/etc, re-airings in another country (or new channel), and once again wikipedia.

Note: Requests to unlock a series will be denied as all series locks are in place for a good reason. Please indicate which changes you are needing to see made and cite valid sources as mentioned above. Thank you
poster000

The Title of a chapter is wrong and the series is blocked by a moderator

Postby poster000 » Sat May 18, 2019 7:52 am

The Title of the chapter 2x04 of the series Locked Up in its translation to Spanish is wrong, it puts "La Teoría de Darwin" but it is really called "Un Cadáver en el maletero" but I can not edit it because it is blocked by a moderator , please, fix it, Thanks

Link : https://www.thetvdb.com/series/locked-u ... es/5560217

rev.pragon

Re: The Title of a chapter is wrong and the series is blocked by a moderator

Postby rev.pragon » Sat May 18, 2019 1:34 pm

DO you have a valid Source of the Original Broadcaster?
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.

We DON´T delete Pictures on Episodes on the current Site. Provide Images and a Mod/Admin will replace it.

poster000

Postby poster000 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:04 pm

No, its original Broadcaster is Fox Spain but on its website there are not all the seasons that have been uploaded or have been removed, but in all the online services the chapter is called as I say ... Also In chapter 2x07 there is also an error, they have titled "Bon appetit" but its real title is "Un día de campo" please, let some administrator fix it since it is blocked

In all services such as "Netflix" or "Movistar +" which are paid the titles are correct, the same as I say

rev.pragon

Postby rev.pragon » Sun May 19, 2019 1:29 am

It´s not that i´m not trusting you but we have Rules for this Sort of Things. A Translation already exists. Give me a valid Source and i will change them.
No Support via PN. Read the Rules.

We DON´T delete Pictures on Episodes on the current Site. Provide Images and a Mod/Admin will replace it.