Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures

Discussion regarding locked series.
Read the instructions at the top of the forum before making a post!
Forum rules
All requests to modify unlocked entries - with the exception of series titles - will immediately be marked Resolved.

Please read our rules and our series-specific information before posting.
Specials Guidelines are available here.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources.
Wikipedia is a good starting point for searches, but it WILL NOT be considered a valid reason for requesting a change.

In addition the following items are not acceptable reasoning for a request: scene/torrent/fansub releases, sickbeard/couch potato/etc, re-airings in another country (or new channel), and once again wikipedia.

Please note that episode images cannot be replaced by regular users. To replace an image, create a post and link to both the exact episode and the replacement image (use imgur or similar) and a moderator will replace the image for you.

Note: Requests to unlock a series will be denied as all series locks are in place for a good reason. Please indicate which changes you are needing to see made and cite valid sources as mentioned above. Thank you
TarasQ2H

Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures

Postby TarasQ2H » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:22 pm

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/star-war ... adventures

A couple of episodes were added to Season 1 that shouldn't be, I moved them to episodes 98 and 99 for the time being so that I could add the new episode from today. These episodes titled "Luke Skywalker: The Journey of a Jedi" and "Darth Vader: Path of the Dark Side" are multiple episodes combined into one; for example the Luke Skywalker episode is a combination of episodes 1, 3, 8, 11 and Special 1.

These episodes are not included on the Disney Now page nor the Youtube playlist for the show and I believe should be move to specials 6 and 7 if not removed as do not contain anything new.

TarasQ2H

Re: Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures

Postby TarasQ2H » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:48 pm

Anyone care to take care of this? Thanks.

shylurkerguy

Postby shylurkerguy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:07 pm

Someone combined the compilation episodes into season 1 in release date order, so we need a mod ruling on whether to keep the compilation episodes in season 1 or in specials.

I agree with TarasQ2H that the compilations should be moved into specials since they don't cut or add anything from the originals.

shylurkerguy

Postby shylurkerguy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:27 pm

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/star-war ... /seasons/1

It was username “arcane” who combined the compilation episodes (E12 “Luke Skywalker: The Journey…”,E13 “Darth Vader: Path…”,E19 “Han Solo: Captain…”) and a promo/trailer (E30 “Adventure Awaits”) into season 1.

Complication: the official YouTube channel posted E19 and E30 as part of the playlist sourced in TarasQ2H’s original post which still omits E12 and E13.

Rather than renumbering the E12,E13,E19, and E30, I’ve added “[COMPILATION EPISODE]” at the end of the titles which can be reverted easily if the mods so choose.