Please update the Monchhichi serie #344918 episode artworks with their 400x225 HD versions

Discussion regarding locked series.
Read the instructions at the top of the forum before making a post!
Forum rules
All requests to modify unlocked entries - with the exception of series titles - will immediately be marked Resolved.

Please read our rules and our series-specific information before posting.
Specials Guidelines are available here.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources.
Wikipedia is a good starting point for searches, but it WILL NOT be considered a valid reason for requesting a change.

In addition the following items are not acceptable reasoning for a request: scene/torrent/fansub releases, sickbeard/couch potato/etc, re-airings in another country (or new channel), and once again wikipedia.

Note: Requests to unlock a series will be denied as all series locks are in place for a good reason. Please indicate which changes you are needing to see made and cite valid sources as mentioned above. Thank you
guista

Please update the Monchhichi serie #344918 episode artworks with their 400x225 HD versions

Postby guista » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:30 am

Hi,

Because the serie artworks are actually locked, could you please update them with these ones which have the right 400x225 format for HD 16:9 episodes:

I stored the episode artworks here:
http://webpollux.free.fr/public/6C0EFB4 ... 00x225.zip

Here is the TVDB link to season 1:
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/344918/seasons/1

You can also unlock the serie so I can do it myself.

Thanks

guista

Re: Please update the Monchhichi serie #344918 episode artworks with their 400x225 HD versions

Postby guista » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:58 am

Hi everybody,

I nerver got a reply for this request (dated of early november 2018).
I was asking you to update the season thumbnails from the pre-formatted pictures stored in the archive (provided in the link).