Teen Titans Go! To The Movies

Discussion regarding locked series.
Read the instructions at the top of the forum before making a post!
Forum rules
All requests to modify unlocked entries - with the exception of series titles - will immediately be marked Resolved.

Please read our rules and our series-specific information before posting.
Specials Guidelines are available here.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources.
Wikipedia is a good starting point for searches, but it WILL NOT be considered a valid reason for requesting a change.

In addition the following items are not acceptable reasoning for a request: scene/torrent/fansub releases, sickbeard/couch potato/etc, re-airings in another country (or new channel), and once again wikipedia.

Note: Requests to unlock a series will be denied as all series locks are in place for a good reason. Please indicate which changes you are needing to see made and cite valid sources as mentioned above. Thank you
XanXic

Teen Titans Go! To The Movies

Postby XanXic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 pm

I'm asking if the new Teen Titans Go movie could be added to specials since it's locked.

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/teen-titans-go

this movie
https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/474395 ... anguage=en

I know movies are a bit of a grey area on here with "air dates" but I personally feel like this one works. If shows like PPG, Spongebob Squarepants and Batman Beyond all have their movies listed under specials I don't think I'm requesting something out of the norm. It hasn't "aired" yet but it can be purchesed now.

diamondsw

Re: Teen Titans Go! To The Movies

Postby diamondsw » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:57 pm

"Me Too" post incoming. This really should be added as a special, based on how numerous other TV shows handle related movies.

n0gst3r

Postby n0gst3r » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Yep, just piling on. South Park "Bigger, Longer, & Uncut" is another movie handled with the special tag. This one missing seems more an exception than the norm.

cr130

Postby cr130 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:25 pm

Can we have this added?

rhondadehaini

Postby rhondadehaini » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:11 pm

We're adding movies to the site in the near future, so once this is done the movie can be added separately. Thanks for posting!