Nickelodeon's Doug (Seasons 1 - 4) Episode Definition/Naming

Requests with no responses provided to requests for sources.
These requests will be removed every 30 days.
Forum rules
To keep the forums tidy and provide faster responses, requests without valid sources will be moved here unless a timely response is provided.
This is your last chance to provide valid sources for requested changes; if they are left to languish here, they will be automatically removed in thirty (30) days.
gswjim

Nickelodeon's Doug (Seasons 1 - 4) Episode Definition/Naming

Postby gswjim » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:58 am

I just finished the entire Nickelodeon run of Doug (Seasons 1-4) before it left and became part of ABC’s Saturday morning cartoon block.

Each episode contained two stories with the exception of three episodes which only contained one story (S01E01, S04E23 and S04E24).

I am not sure why each individual story has been separated into its own “episode” but if that’s how it’s done i won’t fight it as I am a newb.

With that said I did come across errors in the order that require a change. Season 1 Episodes 12 and 13 are flipped as well as Episodes 18 and 19.

The correct order is:
Doug S01E12 - Doug's Cool Shoes
Doug S01E13 - Doug To The Rescue
Doug S01E18 - Doug's Runaway Journal
Doug S01E19 - Doug's Doodle

This is my first time getting on here to request a change. Please excuse me if this is in error or in the wrong forum. I would also appreciate some clarity as to why the stories are split into individual episodes if that is the standard.

Thanks.

quinto6

Re: Nickelodeon's Doug (Seasons 1 - 4) Episode Definition/Naming

Postby quinto6 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:46 am

I'd just finished putting my Doug series from my disc collection to digital. And can concur on the Season 1 Episode order of 12&13 and 18&19. Also would like to note that Season 3 Episode 3 on thetvdb is titled "Doug's Servitude" when the actual episode titling is "Doug is Slave for a Day". Granted I know certain words are 'triggers' for some, but just stating the titling.

Equinox
Site Moderator

Re: Nickelodeon's Doug (Seasons 1 - 4) Episode Definition/Naming

Postby Equinox » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:42 am

gswjim wrote:I just finished the entire Nickelodeon run of Doug (Seasons 1-4) before it left and became part of ABC’s Saturday morning cartoon block.

Each episode contained two stories with the exception of three episodes which only contained one story (S01E01, S04E23 and S04E24).

I am not sure why each individual story has been separated into its own “episode” but if that’s how it’s done i won’t fight it as I am a newb.

With that said I did come across errors in the order that require a change. Season 1 Episodes 12 and 13 are flipped as well as Episodes 18 and 19.

The correct order is:
Doug S01E12 - Doug's Cool Shoes
Doug S01E13 - Doug To The Rescue
Doug S01E18 - Doug's Runaway Journal
Doug S01E19 - Doug's Doodle

This is my first time getting on here to request a change. Please excuse me if this is in error or in the wrong forum. I would also appreciate some clarity as to why the stories are split into individual episodes if that is the standard.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I'm happy to re-number these four episodes if that's indeed the case. Please provide a source that confirms this order.
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/doug/seasons/1