Add a Network/Channel

Discussion about the way we enter and organize specific series.
Read the instructions at the top of the forum before making a post!
Forum rules
Please read our rules and our series-specific information before posting.
Please link to the series/episode page and your sources.
Wikipedia is NOT a valid source.
In addition the following items are not acceptable reasoning for a request: scene/torrent/fansub releases, sickbeard/couch potato/etc, re-airings in another country (or new channel), and once again wikipedia.

Note: Requests to unlock a series will be denied as all series locks are in place for a good reason. Please indicate which changes you are needing to see made and cite valid sources as mentioned above. Thank you
Coco
Site Admin

Add a Network/Channel

Postby Coco » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:02 am

If you want a network added post it here and I'll add them (hopefully in bulk) ever once in a while. Once a network is added I'll delete your post from the thread. Simply give me the network name, country and a link. Ideally just give me a link to the networks wikipedia page, official network sites are OK but as many of them won't be in a language I can actually read I'd prefer wikipedia (in English).

If anyone knows of an online source that indexes networks/channels globally besides from Wikipedia I'd also be interested in hearing about it. It would make managing the networks much easier if there was a source we could match to.
Please don't PM me. Post in the forums instead unless there is a very good reason for a PM or I won't respond.

DarklightIndigo
Leo of the East Bay

Re: Add a Network/Channel

Postby DarklightIndigo » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:55 am

Mod Note: Fulfilled requests will be moved to this thread for future reference.
Strangers are just the friends we haven't met yet.

Return to “Series Change Requests”