Request to change Parks and Rec thumbnail S4E9

All completed requests go in here. This way we can clean our main forums, but still have this stuff show up in search.
Forum rules
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPLYING TO POSTS IN THIS SECTION DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!
If you believe that you need to have a change fulfilled immediately, please start a new topic.

We do not actively check threads for replies as they are considered to be over and done with once they are moved here.
If you have a valid reason to reiterate an issue already covered in such a thread, please post a new topic in the appropriate area of the forum.
ilikepie3326

Request to change Parks and Rec thumbnail S4E9

Postby ilikepie3326 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:30 am

Not sure if this is a valid request, but it kinda bugs me that
the rest of the thumbnails on the series are all screencaps, but this one is an edited picture
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/parks-an ... es/4200376

Thanks!

Maretoh

Re: Request to change Parks and Rec thumbnail S4E9

Postby Maretoh » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:02 am

As far as I remember, this is actually part of the episode, that's a video that she makes about her relationship with Ben.
But if you have a better image, i.e. without the logo on it, feel free to post it here so we can update it.
An episode a day keeps the doctor away.

ilikepie3326

Re: Request to change Parks and Rec thumbnail S4E9

Postby ilikepie3326 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:09 pm

You were right, that is in fact part of the episode. I think it was the nbc logo in the corner and the intentionally poor photoshop job that confused me.